Monday, August 26, 2013

HEY WASHINGTON DC....READ THIS

I am an American citizen. I am against any intervention by the United States of America in regards to Syria. We have our own problems here to contend with. Let the world solve their own problems.

6 comments:

  1. Works for me. Let us know if they reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ain't gonna reply....and I know that....but I am pretty doggone sure someone in the alphabet soup will see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn Right! What am I always saying. Mind your own business. Works for me.

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on that but you know our government they end forming a coalition with France and Britain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We send our money, food, and military elsewhere, while the very ones supporting the government sit here and have no say in anything. According to the news we are not alone. 76% feel the same way. The other 24%? They must have stopped running everyone else's business long enough to answer the survey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with you, Warlock. This week I called my Congressman and Senators to tell them the same. Still, I don't think Mr. Obama gives a rat's bottom what my Senators and Congressman have to say.

    ReplyDelete