Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday

I have decided NOT to take part in the television deal about bikers.
A few reasons, first and foremost is that I do not know what the end results
would be. The spin that would obviously be put in on the editing table
is what worries me the most.

I watched the "Doomsday Preppers" show on NatGeo recently.
Then this morning going through the blogs, I noticed that one of the
person's portrayed on the show, Dave Sarti, up in Tennessee had the government
roll in and confiscate stuff.......TV was not good for him.

I also know what the TLC and the Discovery channel did with the "alleged"
documentary on the Warlocks.

Nope.....not for me....

4 comments:

  1. Definitely did the right thing! Btw......I don't follow boring blogs.....just sayin'... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing and hearing what they did to Doomsday Preppers, I think you made the right choice, better not to put yourself out there only to have your words butchered. Natgeo also screwed up what the houston party girl said and took her totally out of context.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did the right thing. It's always a little exciting to think that they want to do a story "all about me" but it's not. It's all about them and getting people to watch so they can make money. Very rarely does it turn out well as they have to twist it so you aren't normal (and don't make me define normal...you read my blog so obviously you aren't!). After all, normal people don't sell the news!

    And any time you are in the beautiful Great Central Valley, just give me a holler!

    ReplyDelete